Monday, May 19, 2014

Because I'm Happy...

Count your age by friends, not years; count your life by smiles, not tears. - John Lennon
The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy- it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony. - Mahatma Gandhi 

Here goes nothing...

1. Music.
2. My Puppy, Elsie the Cow.
3. My Lovely Mother.
4. Getting an Education.
5. Chips and Guacamole, Almond Paste and Scottish Brownies, Ice Cream and Salads, Food!
6.  Laughing
7. Comedians
8. Sleep
7. Vacuuming
8. Driving
9. Camp Foster and My CF Family
10. My Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, and Loved Ones.
11. Making Friends.
12. Playing Pool and Ping-Pong
13. Swimming
14. Dancing, Zumba, and Yoga.
15. Small Children.
16. Not So Small Children.
17. Speaking Spanish.
18. Helping People. 
17. Turtles, Horses, Snakes, Kittens, Puppies, and Monkeys.
18. Technology.
19. Water.
20. Shooting Range.
21. James and James's Family.
22. Art, Especially Hispanic Paintings.
23. Alice in Wonderland.
24. Disney and Pixar.
25. Big Bang Theory, HIMYM, Rules of Engagement, House, Orange is the New Black, Breaking Bad.
26. Tumblr, Pinterest, and Blogger.
27. Snapchat.
28. Keeping a Beat.
29. Writing. 
30. My Dear Jack.
31. Playing Tag.
32. Playing GaGa. 
33. Life guarding.
34. Thoughts of the Future.
35. Mrs. Wynette Moore.
36. All of my Wonderful Teachers.
37. Babysitting.
38. Bleys.
39. Talking.
40. Stories and Fairy tales. 
41. My Loyal Friends.
42. Sun.
43. Challenges.
44. Board Games and Card Games.
45. Smiles.
46. Warm Hugs.
47. Cuddling.
48. Sweaters and Leggings.
49. Other People's Happiness
50. Me.

There is so much more I could add to this list, but off the top of my head... there are 50 things that truly make me happy.

Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know. - Ernest Hemingway 
(Thankfully, i'm one in a million.)

2 comments:

  1. Agree with all, but James and his family. I don't know them. The rest I can relate to and agree with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job! I love how we share a lot of things that make us happy

    ReplyDelete